Exterior Insulated Finish System installation near Bradford, On 2019.
A Unique Combination of Cost Savings and Enhanced Aesthetic Value
We offer a wide range of stucco work/applications for residential properties such as:
- Custom-built homes
- Existing or older homes
Our work can include:
- Exterior Insulation and Finishing Systems (EIFS)
- Non-insulated stucco finishing systems
- Ornamental architectural mouldings
- Columns, quoins, plastering, and more
With respect to lowering overall home maintenance costs, we are capable to provide/deliver:
- Insulation/energy efficiency – keeps home cooler in summer and warmer in winter
- Weatherproofing – prevents water/moisture penetration (when properly installed)
- Durability – stucco has high resilience and can endure for the lifespan of the home
- Low maintenance – painting is not required; can be washed with water when dirty
- Resistant to penetration by mold and mildew as well as infiltration by insects/bugs
- Fast installation – lowers installation costs versus other exteriors (for new homes)
- Easily repaired (when required) at a minimal cost without the need of full replacement
From an aesthetics/value enhancement perspective, stucco applications offer these benefits:
- Flexibility of design – can be applied/installed to virtually any design specification
- A variety of colors, textures, and finishes (colors can be changed in the future)
- Fireproofing – stucco has a fire-resistance capacity for a period of up to one hour
- Noise barrier – stucco has better noise insulation properties versus other finishes
- Endurance over time – there is a more ageless or everlasting aesthetic to stucco
- Interior ambiance – potential to add stucco accents and features inside the home
Stucco work/applications can be durable, cost-efficient, and aesthetically-appealing options for private residences and multiple-unit dwellings.
If stucco gets dirty over time, what are my options?
2-Roller paint the whole surface with proper Airless exterior paint
3-Skim coat the whole surface (one layer of cement) and apply the finish coat color one more time.
If I have a whole on the wall, what are my options?
2-Get a professional stucco repair and patch it, with propper cement by the stucco manufacturer, apply one coat of cement on the whole area and then apply the finish coat over the whole surface.